2 February 2024
The research initiative “Sharing a Planet in Peril” is building an international and interdisciplinary network of researchers in order to examine how the inequitable impacts of Global Environmental Change are being experienced, narrativized, and responded to within different locations, discourses and media around the world.
Today the initiative received the invitation from the German Research Foundation (DFG) to submit a full project proposal, marking an important step in the potential establishment of a Cluster of Excellence.
Five researchers of the CRC-TRR 228 Future Rural Africa are participants of the initiative:
- Michael Bollig, Project A04 Future Conservation (Speaker CRC-TRR 228 Future Rural Africa)
- Peter Dannenberg, Project C01 Future in Chains
- Clemens Greiner, Project C02 Energy Futures
- Javier Revilla Diez, Project C01 Future in Chains
- Thomas Widlok, Project C05 Framing Futures